Monday, June 22, 2020


Welcome Friends! Today I’m featuring cards from the May 2020 Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit.  I received this kit in the mail last week. It's currently still available.



Cards #1&2: Happy Mailbox – featured in the unboxing video
Watch the video to see how I made the mailbox shape.  The card fits nicely into an A2 envelope.


Card#3: Sending Sunshine & Love
This A2 card features the two sun images and one of the flowers from the kit.  I used the My Favorite Things Die-Namics Wonky Frames die set.  I used Nuvo White Blizzard glitter drops to add sparkle and shine.


Card#4: Happy Independence Day
This A2 card features a sunburst die-cut panel and paper-piecing technique. I used two distress oxide inks and a blending brush I placed festive berries red in the top left corner and add chipped sapphire to the top right corner. Then I moved to the bottom left with chipped sapphire and to the right bottom with festive berries again.  I blended them where they met.

Watch the video for the detailed techniques for creating each of these cards. That’s it for today! I’ll be back soon with more inspiration using this kit! Leave your questions and comments below.

Until next time. Good day friends!

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now