Thursday, June 18, 2020

HERO ARTS ~ MMH KIT ~ MAY 2020 Unboxing ~ Plus Card Sneak Peek

Welcome Friends! Today I’m unboxing the May 2020 Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit. I received my shipment last week. As of the filming of this video, the kit is still available.


MAY KIT INCLUDES:

  • 6" x 8" Clear Stamp Set
  • 7 Coordinating Frame Cuts
  • 7 Envelope Art Icon Fancy Dies
  • 3 Karin DécoBrush Metallic Markers (Gold, Pink & Blue)
  • 5 White A7 Envelopes
  • 5 White A2 Envelopes

Check out the video to see the card sneak peek or check back soon for pictures and details of all the cards I make with this kit.

That’s it for today! I’ll be back soon with more inspiration! Leave your questions, comments, and some love below. I’ll be back soon. Good day friends! Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy To Mass Produce Christmas Card Tutorial | 8 Ways to Add Texture & Dimension | #RTQ

Welcome Friends! I’m starting my holiday cards early and selecting easy-to-mass-produce cards.  Watch this short video as I show you 8 ways ...

Trending Now